Rules for Submission
- Online APSA press releases are provided free of charge as an added benefit to APSA Corporate Members.
- Your company must be a registered APSA Corporate Member, paid in full, at the time your press release is submitted for publication on our website. Click here for membership information.
- The preferred press release file format is a PDF.
- Individual press releases may contain no more than two (2) images. The images must be in one of the following formats: .jpg, .png, .gif
- Individual press releases will be limited to a total of 100Kb in size, including text and any accompanying images. If necessary, images will be resized by our webmaster to insure your release does not exceed 100Kb.
- All information should be forwarded via e-mail to acapwell@PublicSafetyAviation.org.
- Paper submissions will not be accepted.
- Press releases will remain on our website for a period of one year, or until a representative of your company instructs us to remove it, which ever comes first.
- APSA reserves the right to refuse to publish any press release it deems inappropriate for any reason.
forex pk open rates If you have any questions regarding press releases, contact our communications coordinator.
opzioni binarie deposito minimo 100
http://lindsaydobsonphotography.com/?kos=anyoption-life&d45=20 Click here to view currently submitted press releases.