Rules for Submission
- Online APSA press releases are provided free of charge as an added benefit to APSA Corporate Members.
- Your company must be a registered APSA Corporate Member, paid in full, at the time your press release is submitted for publication on our website. Click here for membership information.
- The preferred press release file format is a PDF.
- Individual press releases may contain no more than two (2) images. The images must be in one of the following formats: .jpg, .png, .gif
- Individual press releases will be limited to a total of 100Kb in size, including text and any accompanying images. If necessary, images will be resized by our webmaster to insure your release does not exceed 100Kb.
- All information should be forwarded via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Paper submissions will not be accepted.
- Press releases will remain on our website for a period of one year, or until a representative of your company instructs us to remove it, which ever comes first.
- APSA reserves the right to refuse to publish any press release it deems inappropriate for any reason.
If you have any questions regarding press releases, contact our Member Engagement Associate.