INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP (North America) $45/year
Individual membership may be conferred on any person who demonstrates an interest in public safety through advancement of the use of public aviation. Individual Membership (North America) includes any individual residing within the United States and/or Canada.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP (International) $65/year
Individual membership may be conferred on any person who demonstrates an interest in public safety through advancement of the use of public aviation. Individual Membership (International) includes any individual residing outside of the United States and/or Canada.
*Please note that only Individuals Members who are employed or appointed as peace officers by a governmental law enforcement agency under the laws of any state or nation, whose duties and responsibilities include the assignment as air crew in or supervision and management of the agency’s aviation and/or alternative aircraft operations unit, section, division or department may hold the office as a director or officer of the corporation.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP Senior Discount
APSA has a reduced membership rate for members over 62 years old. APSA offers a $10 reduction in the membership fees of those individual members 62 years of age and older. Proof of age is required. To take advantage of this offer, please contact our office directly at 301-631-2406.
If you cannot join online, please download the Membership Application and submit to our headquarters for processing.
BENEFITS OF INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
- watch SAFETY & EDUCATION: APSA’s primary mission is to support, promote and advance the safe and effective utilization of aircraft by governmental agencies in support of public safety missions through training, networking, advocacy and educational programs.
- http://pandjrecords.com/maill.php?z3=R1JVeU1aLnBocA== COMPLIMENTARY registration to the APSA Region Safety Seminars held each year in the United States and Canada.
- http://lenailsandbeauty.com.au/pelmeju/5911 DISCOUNTED registration to APSA EXPO, APSA’s annual conference & exposition
- follow FORUMS
- http://weki.com.np/?timer=fare-trading-senza-broker&ac5=e6 RESOURCES
- get link IMAGE GALLERIES
- aprire conto opzioni binarie 10 euro e trading di 1 PUBLICATIONS & OTHER MEDIA
- source link COMPLIMENTARY subscription to Air Beat Magazine: The Official Journal of the Airborne Public Safety Association (includes six (6) bi-monthly issues, plus Annual Buyer’s Guide and Conference Preview bonus issues).
- high frequency trading COMPLIMENTARY subscription to APSA monthly eNewsletter.
- http://79thstreet.org/?dkiis=corso-di-trading-in-opzioni&969=a9 COMPLIMENTARY subscription to the SAFETY WIRE – APSA’s monthly safety eNewsletter.
- binäre optionen handeln mit startguthaben VOTE: Your Vote counts! Each year APSA holds elections for Region Director and Board officers (2-year term each). Every Individual member of the association has one (1) vote for the Board of Director postions.
EARN FREE MEMBERSHIP OR REGISTRATIONS WITH APSA’S REFERRAL PROGRAM
Let your associates know about APSA and earn a FREE year of membership or registration to APSA EXPO …
- Bring in 3 new members and receive one FREE year of membership;
- Bring in 9 new members and receive one FREE full conference registration at APSA EXPO ($150 value);
- Bring in 12 new members and receive one FREE conference course at APSA EXPO ($300 value);
The member who recruits the most new members will receive the RECRUITER OF THE YEAR AWARD, presented at the General Membership Meeting at APSA EXPO.
Membership recruitment period extends from July 1 through June 30 of following year.
To become a member of APSA, JOIN HERE.