CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP | $400/year JOIN HERE
Corporate Membership may be conferred on any entity providing products and/or services related to public safety aviation. Corporate Membership shall be entitled to one (1) vote exercised by an employee designated by the corporate entity. Corporate Membership Brochure
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
APSA has over 3,400 members worldwide who attend our Safety Seminars (United States and Canada), APSCON Annual Conference & Exposition, Public Safety Drone Expo (PSDE), On-The-Road Courses, Remote Pilot-In-Command Courses and Safety Stand-Tos.
Tabletops, booths and sponsorships are available at a discounted rate at APSCON, PSDE and Safety Seminars, On-The-Road Courses & Safety Stand-Tos.
- SAFETY SEMINARS: APSA Safety Seminars (2-3 annually), scheduled around the APSCON location each year) provide continuing education to our Individual Members. In addition to education, APSA hosts a ‘mini-tradeshow’ for our Corporate Members to display their latest products and services to attendees. These Safety Seminars provide an excellent opportunity for you to network and interact one-on-one with members. As a Corporate Member, you will receive the discounted tabletop pricing, as well as recognition in the annual Air Beat Buyer’s Guide.
- APSCON (Annual Conference & Exposition): APSCON is an excellent opportunity to present your latest products and services to public safety aviation unit decision making managers, supervisors and aircrew personnel. APSA is the only organization bringing these key players together. As a Corporate Member, you will receive the discounted booth pricing, recognition in the annual Air Beat Buyer’s Guide and APSCON advertising opportunities.
- Public Safety Drone Expo (PSDE - UAS Annual Conference & Exposition): PSDE provides an excellent opportunity to present your latest products and services specific to Unmanned Aerial Systems to public safety aviation unit decision making managers, supervisors and aircrew personnel. Again, APSA is the only organization bringing these key players together. As a Corporate Member, you will receive the discounted booth pricing, recognition in the annual Air Beat Buyer’s Guide and PSDE advertising opportunities.
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Excellent marketing opportunities are available at APSCON, PSDE, Safety Seminars, On-The-Road Courses and Safety Stand-Tos. This is a fantastic avenue to establish brand recognition with public safety aviation professionals. CLICK HERE for a list of sponsorship opportunities.
ADVERTISING / PUBLICATIONS & OTHER MEDIA:
Advertising with APSA provides excellent opportunities to develop brand recognition to our members. Opportunities include:
- AIR BEAT Magazine : The Official Journal of the Airborne Public Safety Association : The only magazine dedicated to public safety aviation. Each member receives eight issues per year, to include: six (6) bi-monthly issues, and two (2) bonus issues, the annual Buyer’s Guide of Corporate Members and the APSCON Preview Issue. Advertising space ranges from ½” to two-page spreads and distribution is approximately 8,000. Readers include all members of the association, police chiefs, sheriffs, state police directors, pilots, SAR aviation units, highway patrol commissioners, law enforcement training bureaus, state governors, administrators and field offices of the FBI, DEA, INS, NPS, U.S. Customs, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Border Patrol, as well as select members of Congress and White House and police agencies around the globe. NOTE: Active Corporate Members receive one (1) complimentary listing in approved product category in the annual printed Buyer's Guide/online Corporate Member Directory. Additional listings, enhancements and advertising are also available.
- Product and Services Categories: CLICK HERE for a list/description of the available product and services categories. NOTE: One category listing is included in your corporate membership. Additional categories listings may be secured for $100/category/year.
- APSCON Program Guide: The APSCON Program Guide is distributed at the annual expo to all attendees and exhibitors. This guide lists the schedule of courses, classes, special events and exhibitors. Full page, 4-color and black/white advertisements are available to showcase your products and services. This is an excellent opportunity to focus on your target market during APSCON.
- APSA TODAY Newsletter: Distributed daily to APSCON attendees, these full-color newsletters share information on activities, educational schedules, events, as well as a recap of the previous day’s news. Advertising spaces are available to exhibiting companies only.
- PSDE Program Guide: The PSDE Program Guide is distributed at the annual Public Safety Drone Expo to all attendees and exhibitors. This guide lists the schedule of courses, classes, special events and exhibitors. Full page and 1/2-page, 4-color advertisements are available to showcase your products and services. This is another excellent opportunity to focus on your target market during PSDE.
- E-Newsletter: The APSA E-Newsletter is emailed monthly to all active members (~5000) during the first full week of each month. A link is also placed on the APSA website for easy access, anytime. Advertising spaces are available exclusively to active Corporate Members.
- Website: Advertising is also available on the APSA website www.publicsafetyaviation.org. Several locations and options are available.
Individual Member direct mailing list (of members opting in to receive information from our Corporate Members).
APSA will post your approved public safety aviation industry-related press releases to our website and APSA publications. Rules for submission.
CORPORATE MEMBER LOGOS:
CLICK HERE to access the APSA logos designated for Corporate Member use.