Exhibitor Order Agreement
APSA EXPO 2015
ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE AND PAYMENT
All exhibit space, with the exception of the island displays, will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmation of space will be sent immediately upon receipt of signed contract and full payment. APSA reserves the right to reassign booth space if need be.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve any booth space. Remaining balances will be due January 31, 2015 for those reserved in 2014. All booths purchased in 2015 are due upon receipt.
Exhibit space must be occupied solely by your organization in exhibiting your products at the APSA 44th Annual Conference and Exposition. No exhibitor shall assign, sublet, or share the whole, or any part of, the space contracted without prior written consent of APSA.
The standard booth size is 10’ x 10’ (approximately 3.05m x 3.05m). Except for custom-size or island displays, the booth price in this agreement provides for installation, maintenance and removal of standard framing materials. The materials include a quality fabric, 8’ high backdrop; 42” high side divider rails; and an expertly lettered 7” x 44” exhibitor sign for each space
Floor covering, although not included, is required at the expense of the exhibitor.
No 'End Cap' booths will be permitted.
EXHIBITOR NAME BADGES
We request that all badges be ordered via our website at www.alea.org. If web access is unavailable, please contact the APSA office at 301-631-2406 or bosborne@PublicSafetyAviation.org.
The exhibitor badge entitles the wearer access to the exhibit floor only and exhibitor badges are issued only to personnel actually staffing the booth. The name of the exhibiting company, as it has been listed on the exhibit space contract, will appear on each badge. Three exhibitor badges will be provided for each 10’ x 10’ area of display space contracted, to a maximum of 30 badges. Additional badges are available at $25 each. Exhibitors are urged to order badges in advance to avoid a $5.00 additional badge fee.
The exhibitor badge list is due June 26, 2015. Badges will be available for pickup onsite at the Registration Desk beginning Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 8 am.
INSTALLATION & DISMANTLING
Installation of exhibits may commence on Tuesday, July 14 at 8 am, at the convention center. All exhibits must be fully assembled and ready for display no later than 3 pm on Wednesday, July 15.
Dismantling of exhibits may begin after 4 pm on Friday, July 17. NO dismantling is allowed before 4 pm on Friday, July 17.
All exhibits and materials must be totally removed from the exhibit hall no later than 12 noon on Saturday, July 18.
OFFICIAL SERVICE CONTRACTOR
Brede Exposition Services
Attn: Tom Coccia
231 Indian Hills Court
Marietta, GA. 30068
PH (678) 560-1224 / EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Approximately 3 months prior to APSA EXPO 2015, an Exhibitor’s Service Kit will be mailed or emailed to each exhibitor. This packet will include all necessary information and forms regarding: shipping of displays; display rental; floor coverings; telephone service; electrical service and utilities; furniture and accessories; etc.
Exhibitors may reduce or cancel contracted space by submitting written notice to the APSA Home Office on the following schedule:
- Written notice received 60 days or more from the event: 75% refund
- Written notice received 30 – 59 days from the event: 50% refund
- No refunds will be issued less than 30 days from the start of the event.
APSA will provide 24-hour security services at the convention center for all displays, for the duration of the Conference and Exposition. While every precaution will be taken, APSA assumes no liability for providing this service. The ultimate responsibility remains with the individual exhibitors to protect their property and appropriate protection and
insurance should be arranged.
LIABILITY, INSURANCE & HOLD HARMLESS
In consideration for the opportunity to display services and products at an APSA Conference and Exposition, Exhibitor, its officers, directors, agents and insurers, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless APSA, its officers, directors, contractors, employees and agents and the convention facility, its governmental entity, agents and employees, from any loss, injury, suit, action or cause of action, or claim whatsoever resulting from any incident, accident, fire, theft or any claim or loss to any person claiming loss or injury, including any loss or damage to property of Exhibitor, its employees, agent or subcontractors, loss or injury to any manufacturer's demonstration participants, their employees, agents, guests and general public. Said indemnification and agreement to hold harmless, APSA and the convention facility, as aforesaid, shall include reimbursement for any costs, expenses and reasonable attorney's fees incurred by indemnities. Further, any claim of damage to the property of the convention facility resulting in the immediate assessment of damages against APSA from any act or omission of Exhibitor, its agents, employees, contractors and subcontractors, shall be immediately paid or assumed by Exhibitor.
As a standard requirement for all of our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry commercial general liability coverage from an A-Beat rated insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. Said commercial general liability insurance must be in force during the exhibition dates of the event, July 13–18, 2015. The Certificate of Insurance must also list as additionally insured:
- Airborne Public Safety Association, Inc., its Agents, Officers, Directors and Employees; and
- George R. Brown Convention Center, its Owners, Management Company, Officers, Directors, and Employees.
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR DISPLAYING AIRCRAFT
All aircraft exhibited in the Convention Center for APSA EXPO 2015, whether flown or trucked in, must be properly insured. Any commercial exhibitor that brings an owned, leased or borrowed aircraft to be displayed in the Convention Center, including the use of aircraft belonging to a governmental agency, agrees to name APSA, Inc., its agents, officers, directors and employees and exhibition convention center, its owners, management company, officers, directors and employees as an 'additional insured' on the exhibitors policy of insurance covering the operation of the aircraft. In addition, Exhibitor acknowledges that APSA does not maintain any insurance to cover loss or damage to any property of Exhibitor. Furthermore, it is requested that all exhibiting companies carry personal property insurance, including workers' compensation, if applicable.
- Proof of insurance must be in the form of a “Certificate of Insurance” that identifies all aircraft, individually by serial number, stating the make, model, registration number, and owner of the aircraft. If the aircraft is owned/operated by someone other than the exhibitor, the documentation should so state and proof of insurance shall name both as insured or additionally insured. Without proof of insurance, the aircraft will not be permitted to land at or move into the Convention Center. This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, July 13–18, 2015.
- Aircraft flown to the Convention Center: Exhibitors flying aircraft to the Convention Center must provide proof of insurance to APSA in the form of a Certificate of Insurance. This should be from the exhibitor’s insurance broker, confirming a minimum of $5,000,000 combined coverage for public liability and property damage.
- Aircraft trucked to the Convention Center: Exhibitors trucking aircraft to the Convention Center must provide proof of insurance to APSA in the form of a Certificate of Insurance. This should be from the exhibitor’s insurance broker, confirming a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate for public liability and property damage.
APSA reserves the right to determine the eligibility of a company or their product for inclusion in the exhibits, and reserves the right to restrict exhibits that, because of noise, method of operation, materials or for any other reason, become objectionable to APSA. APSA also reserves the right to prohibit any exhibit that, in the opinion of APSA
management, may detract from the general character of the exhibit show as a whole. In such event, APSA shall not be liable to any exhibitor for any refund of exhibit fee or expenses incurred by exhibitor to exhibit.
No signs will be affixed by any means to the walls, doors or any other surface in the exhibit area or seminar facility.
Subsidiaries that share a parent company are permitted to share exhibit space under the following conditions:
- If subsidiaries are sharing a 10 x 10 booth, the booth itself, all materials, advertisements, sponsorships, etc., will be listed under the name of the company that reserves and pays for the booth, unless otherwise instructed by the exhibiting company(ies). To receive the member price, the purchasing company must be an APSA Corporate Member or the space will be charged at the non-member rate.
- If subsidiaries wish to have multiple company names associated with a shared booth (the booth itself, all materials, advertisements, sponsorships, etc.), the amount of booth space purchased must be, at a minimum, equivalent to a 10 x 10 booth space per company. To receive the member price, all subsidiaries sharing booth space must be APSA Corporate Members or the space will be charged at the non-member rate.
Further, those organizations that have been assigned an official APSA exhibit booth must conduct all business activities from within their assigned booth space and not impede traffic through the Exhibit Hall aisles or other areas. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
We have read and understand the Exhibit Rules and Regulations and agree to abide by them and any additional rules deemed necessary by the Airborne Public Safety Association, Inc.