• Background 6
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: Virginia State Police Funerals

Virginia State Police Funerals 2 years 11 months ago #455

• Jon Goldin
  • Thank you received: 1
Funeral info was just released.
Trooper Bates' funeral will be this Friday at 1100 at Saint Paul’s Baptist Church at 4247 Creighton Road, Richmond, VA 23223.

Lt. Cullen's funeral will be this Saturday at 1000 at Southside Church of the Nazarene at 6851 Courthouse Road, Chesterfield, VA 23832. Chesterfield is just south of Richmond.

JetBlue(800JETBLUE) has been comping flights for law enforcement to attend police funerals for a few years now. This should be no exception, and JetBlue flies to Richmond, DC National and Dulles. You call the booking number and explain that you need to speak to a supervisor, you are looking to attend a police funeral. The supervisor will ask the name and dept. of the deceased. They will ask who you work for, your badge # and a work email. They will work to get you the flights you need. You can have a day before and after the funeral to travel, they don't rush you in and out. More than likely you will have to get a connection, but it's free, so don't complain. I have taken JetBlue to police funerals all around the country since they began this program, they have been fantastic to law enforcement while everyone else shits on us! Here's your chance to pay your respects to fallen aviation brothers. I hope to see some of you at one, or both funerals. If you have any questions, send me a message.
Jon Goldin
The administrator has disabled public write access.