Sponsoring events and providing special products for the attendees is crucial to increasing your visibility and name recognition throughout the conference and thereafter. Repetition is key to developing your company's exposure to this industry. Your sponsorships will automatically be recognized in all of the following promotional media:
- APSCON / APSCON Unmanned 2023 Program Guide
- Air Beat Magazine 2023 Conference Preview Issue
- APSCON / APSCON Unmanned 2023 Website Event Pages
- APSCON / APSCON Unmanned 2023 Event Signage
Sponsor an APSCON Unmanned Course and you will receive a 1/2-page, full-color advertising space in the Program Guide AND a 1/4-page, full-color advertising space in the Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat to promote your sponsorship. Sponsorships must be confirmed by mid-February to be included in the Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat. Please contact Benay Osborne, Operations & Events Manager (Email: bosborne@PublicSafetyAviation.org or Phone: 301-631-2406) to secure your sponsorship.
APSCON Unmanned COURSE SPONSOR : $5,100/each
Courses are available to all APSA members for two (2) full days. Held on Monday and Tuesday, these courses attract drone operators, unit managers, thermographers and many of the unit decision-makers that keep an airborne drone unit flying. Includes:
- 1/4-page; full-color advertisement in the 2023 Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat magazine
- 1/2-page; full-color advertisement in the APSCON / APSCON Unmanned 2023 Program Guide
- 10 minutes to speak or present in the classroom to introduce your company
- The opportunity to distribute handouts, promotional and/or marketing material to the attendees of the course
- Public Safety Drone Operations Course - Basic
- Public Safety Drone Operations Course - Advanced
- Public Safety Drone Operations Course - Unit Manager
- Public Safety Drone Operations Course - Thermographer
AWARD SPONSOR : $2,750
For over forty years, the Airborne Public Safety Association has encouraged the highest standards of professionalism in public safety aviation by acknowledging outstanding performance within our specialized profession. Annually, we recognize excellence by our members, their children and others whose actions have had a positive impact on our industry.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Award
APSCON Unmanned COURSE COFFEE BREAKS : $750/day (2-days available)
Help the APSCON Unmanned course attendees start their day of education with a cup of joe! Coffee/beverage service for all APSCON Unmanned course attendees.
PADFOLIOS : $1,750
Embossed with your logo and distributed to all APSCON / APSCON Unmanned 2023 course attendees.
EXPO POPCORN : $600/day (2 locations x 2-days available)
Satisfy the APSCON attendees afternoon snack attack by sponsoring the TECH TALK Popcorn stations (located next to the 'TECH TALK' Theaters).