Sponsoring events and providing special products for the attendees is crucial to increasing your visibility and name recognition throughout the conference and thereafter. Repetition is key to developing your company's exposure to this industry. Your sponsorships will automatically be recognized in all of the following promotional media:
- APSCON 2022 Program Guide
- Air Beat Magazine 2022 Conference Preview Issue
- APSCON 2022 Website Event Page
- APSCON 2022 Event Signage
Host a special event or sponsor a Conference Course and you will receive a 1/2-page, full-color advertising space in the Program Guide AND a 1/4-page, full-color advertising space in the Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat to promote your event or sponsorship. Sponsorships must be confirmed by mid-February to be included in the Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat. Please contact Benay Osborne, Operations & Events Manager (Email: bosborne@PublicSafetyAviation.org or Phone: 301-631-2406) to secure your sponsorship.
CONFERENCE COURSE SPONSOR : $7,500/course (3-Day); $5,000 (2-Day); $2,500 (1-Day)
Courses are available to all APSA members for three (3) full days (FIRC - 2 days; IAR - 1 day) before the conference begins. Held on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, these courses attract unit managers, pilots, tactical flight officers, flight medics and many of the unit decision-makers that keep an air unit flying. Includes:
- 1/4-page; full-color advertisement in the 2022 Conference Preview Issue of Air Beat magazine
- 1/2-page; full-color advertisement in the APSCON 2022 Program Guide
- 10 minutes to speak or present in the classroom to introduce your company
- The opportunity to distribute handouts, promotional and/or marketing material to the attendees of the course
- Airborne Thermographer Certification Course (Monday-Wednesday) ... SOLD
- Aviation Safety Management Systems Course (Monday-Wednesday)
- Aviation Safety Officer Course (Monday-Wednesday) ...Co-Sponsorship SOLD
- Aviation Unit Manager Course (Monday-Wednesday) ... SOLD
- Fixed-Wing Operations Course (Monday-Wednesday) ... SOLD
- Tactical Flight Officer (TFO) Course (Monday-Wednesday) ... SOLD
- Flight Instructor Refresher/Train-the-Trainer Course (Tuesday-Wednesday Only)
- Maintenance IA Renewal Course (Wednesday Only) ... SOLD
AWARD SPONSOR : $2,500/each
For over forty years, the Airborne Public Safety Association has encouraged the highest standards of professionalism in public safety aviation by acknowledging outstanding performance within our specialized profession. Annually, we recognize excellence by our members, their children and others whose actions have had a positive impact on our industry.
- Robert L. Cormier Award ... SOLD
- Captain "Gus' Crawford Memorial Aircrew of the Year Award ... SOLD
- Technical Specialist Award ... SOLD
- Safety Award... SOLD
- Fixed-Wing Operator Award ... SOLD
- Tactical Flight Officer Award ... SOLD
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Award ... SOLD
CONFERENCE COURSE COFFEE BREAKS : $1,500/day (1-SOLD; 2-days available)
Help the conference course attendees start their day of education with a cup of joe! Coffee/beverage service for all Conference Course attendees.
EXHIBIT HALL OPENING RECEPTION ... SOLD
Make the first impression to the APSCON 2022 attendees by hosting the 3-hour Exhibit Floor on Wednesday evening from 5PM - 8PM. Co-hosting of the Sneak Preview is permitted and encouraged.
OPENING BREAKFAST : $10,000 ... SOLD
Start APSCON 2022 conference day off by hosting the Opening Breakfast on Thursday, July 28 morning from 9AM-10:30AM at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. Co-hosting of the Opening Breakfast is permitted and encouraged.
AWARDS RECEPTION : $5,000
APSCON 2022 attendees and exhibitors will gather to honor our 2022 award recipients at the Awards Reception, held on Friday, July 29 from 6PM - 7PM.
EXPO BAGS : $5,500 ... SOLD
Have your company logo displayed on the official APSCON Bags, distributed to all APSCON 2022 Attendees. Your brand will be displayed at and after the APSCON Conference & Expo.
EXPO BEVERAGE CONTAINER: $5,500 ... SOLD
Have your company logo displayed on the official APSCON 2022 Beverage Container, distributed to all APSCON Attendees. Your brand will be viewed throughout the show and after, as attendees reuse this helpful item.
EXPO POPCORN : $600/day (2 locations x 2-days available)
Satisfy the APSCON attendees afternoon snack attack by sponsoring the TECH TALK Popcorn stations (located next to the 'TECH TALK' Theaters).