NOMINATIONS FOR BOARD OF DIRECTOR OFFICES 2021-2023
Be a part of APSA’s Board of Directors. The nomination period for APSA elected offices for the term of July 2021 through July 2023 will be open through February 15, 2021.
CANADIAN REGION DIRECTOR
CENTRAL REGION DIRECTOR
SOUTHEAST REGION DIRECTOR
Region Directors shall be elected by members residing in that region, and the Director must reside in the region he or she is elected to represent. Nominations must be submitted by post (regular mail), facsimile or e-mail and must be addressed to the APSA Secretary. Please ensure nominations indicate the following:
- Name of nominee.
- Position for which the person is being nominated.
- Person making the nomination.
- Both the person being nominated and the person making the nomination must be current members and in good standing in APSA. Additionally, the person being nominated must have been a member of APSA for at least one (1) year.
- Nominations must be received or postmarked on or before February 15, 2021. Confirmation of the nominations will be provided.
- Voting will be done electronically and e-ballots will be distributed on or about June 1, 2021. The voting period will last not less than 30 days.
- For members entitled to vote that have not provided an email address to APSA, a postcard will be mailed to their address of record with instructions on how to access their e-ballot.
- The results of the electronic voting will be announced via email distribution to the membership as well as at the Annual General Membership Meeting conducted July 29, 2021 during APSCON 2021 in New Orleans, LA.
- Complete information on eligibility, nominations and elections can be found in Article IV of the APSA Bylaws, easily accessible via our website.
Mail/email your nominations to:
Murray Maschmeyer, Secretary
Airborne Public Safety Association
50 Carroll Creek Way, Suite 260 • Frederick, MD 21701
F: (301) 631-2466
NOTE: Please copy Dan Schwarzbach on all email nominations at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!