NOMINATIONS FOR BOARD OF DIRECTOR OFFICES 2019-2021
Be a part of APSA’s Board of Directors. The nomination period for APSA elected offices for the term of July 2019 through July 2021 will be open through December 15, 2018.
Nominations must include:
- Name of nominee.
- Position for which the person is being nominated.
- Person making the nomination.
- Both the person being nominated and the person making the nomination must be current members and in good standing in APSA.
- Region Directors shall be elected by members residing in that region, and the Director must reside in the region they are elected to represent.
- Nominations must be received or postmarked on or before Dec. 15, 2018. Confirmation of the nominations will be provided.
- The ballots will be distributed by mail on or about May 1, 2019.
- The ballots will be counted during APSCON 2019 in Omaha, NE, with the results announced at the General Membership Meeting on July 18, 2019.
Submit your nominations to:
Murray Maschmeyer, Secretary
Airborne Public Safety Association
50 Carroll Creek Way, Suite 260 • Frederick, MD 21701
F: (301) 631-2466
NOTE: Please copy Dan Schwarzbach on all email nominations at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!