NOMINATIONS FOR APSA BOARD OFFICES 2023/2025
Be a part of APSA’s Board of Directors. The nomination period for APSA elected offices for the term of July 2023 through July 2025 will be open from January 1 to February 15, 2023. The following offices will be open for nomination:
CANADIAN REGION DIRECTOR
CENTRAL REGION DIRECTOR
SOUTHEAST REGION DIRECTOR
- Region Directors shall be elected by members residing in that region, and the Director must reside in the region they are elected to represent.
- Both the person being nominated and the person making the nomination must be current members and in good standing in APSA. Additionally, the person being nominated must have been a member of APSA for at least one (1) year.
- Voting will be done electronically and the e-ballots will be distributed on or about June 1, 2023. The voting period will last not less than 30 days.
- The results of the electronic voting will be announced via email distribution to the membership as well as at the Annual General Membership Meeting conducted July 20, 2023, during APSCON 2023 in Orlando, FL.
Complete information on eligibility, nominations and elections can be found in Article IV of the APSA Bylaws.
OR MAIL/EMAIL YOUR NOMINATIONS TO:
Murray Maschmeyer, Secretary
Airborne Public Safety Association
50 Carroll Creek Way, Suite 260
Frederick, MD 21701
- Please copy Dan Schwarzbach on all email nominations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations sent via email/mail must be received or postmarked on or before February 15, 2023. Confirmation of the nominations will be provided.