APSA conducts Safety Stand-Tos on an On-Request basis for members at their facility. To schedule a Safety Stand-To in your area, please contact APSA Executive Director/CEO Dan Schwarzbach 713-213-4749 and/or APSA Operations & Events Manager Benay Osborne 301-631-2406.
Upcoming Safety Stand-To Schedule
- VIRTUAL | Canada Specific | September 27, 2023
- IN-PERSON | Baltimore County (MD) Police Department | October 11, 2023
- VIRTUAL | Natural Resources Specific | October 25, 2023
- IN-PERSON | Spokane County (WA) Sheriff's Office | November 14-16, 2023
SPONSOR A SAFETY STAND-TO
APSA offers our corporate members the opportunity to sponsor these events. This is an excellent opportunity to market your organization and establish brand recognition with our members.
|Full Sponsorship Opportunity - $7500||Full Sponsorship Opportunity - $1500|
|Two (2) Co-Sponsorship Opportunity - $3750||Two (2) Co-Sponsorship Opportunity - $750|
|Four (4) Co-Sponsorship Opportunities - $1875||Four (4) Co-Sponsorship Opportunities - $375|
Your sponsorship will include:
- Logo on Website and email blasts
- Logo on event background prior to event start, during breaks, during event wrap-up
- Table/space to place collateral materials (in-person events only)
- Up to 10 minutes to make a presentation during the event; and
- List of registered attendees
To find out more about being a sponsor, contact Benay Osborne at 301-631-2406 or email@example.com.