ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE & PAYMENT
All exhibit space, with the exception of the island displays, will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmation of space will be sent immediately upon receipt of electronically signed contract and required deposit. APSA reserves the right to reassign booth space if need be. Payment in full is due upon submission of contract for those contracts submitted after January 1, 2017. Exhibit space must be occupied solely by your organization in exhibiting your products at the APSA EXPO 2017. No exhibitor shall assign, sublet, or share the whole, or any part of, the space contracted.
The standard booth size is 10' x 10' (approximately 3.05m x 3.05m). Except for customsize or island displays, the booth price in this agreement provides for installation, maintenance and removal of standard framing materials. The materials include a quality fabric, 8' high backdrop; 42" high side divider rails; and an expertly lettered 7" x 44" exhibitor sign for each space. Although not included in the booth, carpet or floor covering is required in ALL booths on the Expo Floor, at the expense of the Exhibitor.
EXHIBITOR NAME BADGES
We request that all badges be ordered via our website at www.alea.org. If web access is unavailable, please contact the APSA office at 301-631-2406 or bosborne@PublicSafetyAviation.org. The exhibitor badge entitles the wearer access to the Expo Floor only and exhibitor badges are issued only to personnel actually staffing the booth. The name of the exhibiting company, as it has been listed on the exhibit space contract, will appear on each badge. Three exhibitor badges will be provided for each 10' x 10' area of display space contracted, to a maximum of 30 badges.
Additional exhibitor badges are available for $25 each.
Exhibitors are urged to order badges in advance to avoid long lines and additional charges at the registration desk. All exhibitor badges should be ordered by June 30, 2017. Badges requested onsite, including changes to badges, will incur a $5.00 fee per badge. The registration desk is scheduled to be open beginning July 24, 2017 at 8 am, at which time exhibitor badges will be available for pick-up.
One-day guest passes are available for your customers at $75.00 each. This would entitle the guest access to the Expo Floor and the educational classes for that day ONLY.
Contact the APSA Headquarters to order with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
INSTALLATION & DISMANTLING
Installation of exhibits may commence on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 8 am, at the Convention Center. All exhibits must be fully assembled and ready for display no later than 3 pm on Wednesday, July 26, 2017. Dismantling of exhibits may begin after 4 pm on Friday, July 28, 2017 - no dismantling allowed prior to 4 pm. All exhibits and materials must be totally removed from the exhibit hall no later than 12 noon on Saturday, July 29, 2017.
OFFICIAL SERVICE CONTRACTOR
Brede Exposition Services Attn: Tom Coccia; 231 Indian Hills Court Marietta, GA 30068
PH (678) 560-1224
Approximately 3 months prior to the APSA EXPO 2017, an Exhibitor's Service Kit will be mailed or emailed to each exhibitor. This packet will include all necessary information and forms regarding: shipping of displays; display rental; floor coverings; telephone service; electrical service and utilities; furniture and accessories; etc.
Exhibitors may reduce or cancel contracted space by submitting written notice to the APSA Headquarters, in accordance with the following schedule:
- Written notice received 60 days or more from the event: 75% refund
- Written notice received 30 – 59 days from the event: 50% refund
- No refunds will be issued less than 30 days from the start of the event.
While standard security precautions will be taken, APSA assumes no liability for materials left in the Exhibit Hall. The ultimate responsibility remains with the individual exhibitors to protect their property and appropriate protection and insurance should be arranged.
LIABILITY, INSURANCE & HOLD HARMLESS
In consideration for the opportunity to display services and products at an APSA Conference and Exposition, Exhibitor, its officers, directors, agents and insurers, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless APSA, its officers, directors, contractors, employees and agents and the convention facility, its governmental entity, agents and employees, from any loss, injury, suit, action or cause of action, or claim whatsoever resulting from any incident, accident, fire, theft or any claim or loss to any person claiming loss or injury, including any loss or damage to property of Exhibitor, its employees, agent or subcontractors, loss or injury to any manufacturer's demonstration participants, their employees, agents, guests and general public. Said indemnification and agreement to hold harmless, APSA and the convention facility, as aforesaid, shall include reimbursement for any costs, expenses and reasonable attorney's fees incurred by indemnities. Further, any claim of damage to the property of the convention facility resulting in the immediate assessment of damages against APSA from any act or omission of Exhibitor, its agents, employees, contractors and subcontractors, shall be immediately paid or assumed by Exhibitor.
As a standard requirement for all of our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry commercial general liability coverage from an A-Rated insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. Said commercial general liability insurance must be in force during the exhibition dates of the event, July 24–29, 2017. The Certificate of Insurance must also list as additionally insured:
- Airborne Public Safety Association, Inc., its Agents, Officers, Directors and Employees; and
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority (RSCVA), its Owners, Management Company, Officers, Directors, and Employees.
For your convenience, APSA has made arrangements with Rainprotection Insurance, to provide the minimum insurance requirements for just $79. Please visit www.alea.org/alea-expo-2017-exhibit for more information.
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR DISPLAYING AIRCRAFT
All aircraft exhibited in the Convention Center for APSA EXPO 2017, whether flown or trucked in, must be properly insured. Any commercial exhibitor that brings an owned, leased or borrowed aircraft to be displayed in the Convention Center, including the use of aircraft belonging to a governmental agency, agrees to name APSA, Inc., its agents, officers, directors and employees and exhibition convention center, its owners, management company, officers, directors and employees as an 'additional insured' on the exhibitors policy of insurance covering the operation of the aircraft. In addition, Exhibitor acknowledges that APSA does not maintain any insurance to cover loss or damage to any property of Exhibitor. Furthermore, it is requested that all exhibiting companies carry personal property insurance, including workers' compensation, if applicable.
- Proof of insurance must be in the form of a "Certificate of Insurance" that identifies all aircraft, individually by serial number, stating the make, model, registration number, and owner of the aircraft. If the aircraft is owned/operated by someone other than the exhibitor, the documentation should so state and proof of insurance shall name both as insured or additionally insured. Without proof of insurance, the aircraft will not be permitted to land at or move into the Convention Center. This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, July 24–29, 2017.
- Aircraft flown to the Convention Center: Exhibitors flying aircraft to the Convention Center must provide proof of insurance to APSA in the form of a Certificate of Insurance. This should be from the exhibitor's insurance broker, confirming a minimum of $5,000,000 combined coverage for public liability and property damage.
- Aircraft trucked to the Convention Center: Exhibitors trucking aircraft to the Convention Center must provide proof of insurance to APSA in the form of a Certificate of Insurance. This should be from the exhibitor's insurance broker, confirming a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate for public liability and property damage.
APSA reserves the right to determine the eligibility of a company or their product for inclusion in the exhibits, and reserves the right to restrict exhibits that, because of noise, method of operation, materials or for any other reason, become objectionable to APSA. APSA also reserves the right to prohibit any exhibit that, in the opinion of APSA management, may detract from the general character of the exhibit show as a whole. In such event, APSA shall not be liable to any exhibitor for any refund of exhibit fees or expenses incurred by exhibitor to exhibit.
No signs will be affixed by any means to the walls, doors or any other surface in the exhibit area or seminar facility.
Subsidiaries that share a parent company are permitted to share exhibit space under the following conditions:
- If subsidiaries are sharing a 10' x 10' booth, the booth itself, all materials, advertisements, sponsorships, etc., will be listed under the name of the company that reserves and pays for the booth, unless otherwise instructed by the exhibiting company(ies). To receive the member price, the purchasing company must be an APSA Corporate Member or the space will be charged at the non-member rate.
- If subsidiaries wish to have multiple company names associated with a shared booth (the booth itself, all materials, advertisements, sponsorships, etc.), the amount of booth space purchased must be, at a minimum, equivalent to a 10' x 10' booth space per company. To receive the member price, all subsidiaries sharing booth space must be APSA Corporate Members or the space will be charged at the non-member rate.
APSA policy firmly restricts representation or organization that has not been assigned an official exhibit booth from soliciting business and/or distributing promotional material of any type within the exhibit area or any other areas. Further, those organizations that have been assigned an official APSA exhibit booth must conduct all business activities from within their assigned booth space and not impede traffic through the Exhibit Hall aisles or other areas. 'End-Cap' booths are strictly prohibited. Multiple booths must be registered through the main office. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.